Dear valued The Local Flea customer,
On June 16th, San Mateo County was granted permission to move forward with Phase Three of the State of California business reopening schedule. This news comes with great relief and excitement for many businesses in our area, including all of us at The Local Flea. All team members here are eager to once again provide you with exceptional pieces of household items at amazing prices!
As we prepare to open our doors for business, we want to make sure that safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. With this in mind, and in accordance with State guidelines and procedures, we will begin allowing patrons to visit our showroom on June 24th, by appointment only
. To reserve a 30 minute appointment to visit our showroom, please click here
Before arriving, kindly read the following requirements before visiting our store:
- Visitors may have no more than 5 members in their party during the visit
- Every person is required to wear mask. We can provide these, but we recommend you bring your own to make sure they fit properly
- With respect to other patrons, appointment times will be strictly enforced
- We will be accepting credit cards payments only for purchases
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain 6 feet apart from employees and other patrons at all times (we have a very large warehouse, so this shouldn't be too difficult!)
The last few months have been a difficult time for everyone. We are not out of the woods yet, but with your help and support, we can all begin to rediscover the little pleasures in life we all love.
At The Local Flea, it is our pleasure to once again serve you.
The LocalFlea Team